Thursday, August 6, 2009

I know..

I know it's been a month since I've last posted. Forgive me! I think I'm just about past the nauseous part of my pregnancy, although some days it still lingers. BUT, we're almost to the day where I can find out for sure that it's a girl, I've been right about the first two, and I'm about 90% sure I'm right about this one too, but you never know! Not much progress on the quilting front. I've been working on some projects I promised to have done some time ago. (Sorry Suzi! I hope you understand!) And trying to work up some ideas for Christmas, but mainly I'm just trying to keep up with the kids and the house. I forgot how much being pregnant takes it out of you! I have, however joined a quilting bee (YIPPEE!!). I'm so excited about it. I've been looking for an open one for quite a while, and finally came across one. The "sisters" all seem so lovely, and I can't wait to get started in September! My month is May. I was hoping to have my blocks before the baby came so that I could put something lovely and unique together for her, but you know she'll have that anyway...look at me calling it a girl already! We're also trying to plan another camping trip here soon. September is a great month to go camping in the White Mountains. The elk are loud, the fawns are up and about with their mommies and wildlife is just everywhere before the winter hits. Can't Wait! Hope you all are well and thanks for checkin in! I'll post links to my quilting sisters' blogs when I have them all.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment