Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WIP

So, I've begun on the list. However, I have 4 ...yes 4 different variations of 9 patch quilts that I'm currently working on. The goal is to get so sick of them that I won't make another 9 patch quilt for years. But they're so easy and go together so quickly that they're hard to resist.
One of those 9 patches is CrazyMomQuilts's Sew-a-long. It's now day 17, and techincally I should have 17 blocks done. However, I am not making the same size blocks. I'm making 12" 9 patches. So my goal is to do one every other day. Well I should be at 8, and I have 5 done, so I'm a little behind, but no worries I'll catch up! I'm also halfway done with my disappearing 9 patch swap blocks, and a few other miscellaneous 9 patches that I have recently re-started. So, here's to 9 patches!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!

    Visiting from Spring Blooms Mini Quilt Swap!

    ReplyDelete