Monday, May 11, 2009

The week ahead

So far this week has started out a bit rough. We are down to a 1 car family this week, and I
know that's not a big deal, but I don't live in the city, or anywhere near a city. I'm at least 16 miles from the nearest grocery store, hospital or fabric shop. Tragic! I'm taking this opportunity tho to get caught up on all my projects which include:
  1. Crazy Mom Quilts Sew-a-Long...pictures here
  2. Aunt Pitty Pat's Disappearing 9 Patch Swap no pics yet
  3. Quilting Blogger's Spring Bloom Mini Swap...pictures here
  4. F-R-I-E-N-D-S swap

  5. A double wedding ring quilt (not started)
  6. a 65th birthday quilt (not started)
  7. a 75th birthday quilt (not started)
  8. a 50th birthay quilt (not started)

Oh my! I better get to work!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment