Thursday, February 5, 2009

All about Etsy!

I just have to say this morning that I LOVE ETSY. Yeah I've only made 3 sales, but it's 3 more than I would have ever made on Ebay. I do love me some ebay from time to time, but let's face it, ebay is for kids clothes, cheap electronics, and concert tickets. Etsy gives people like me hope that they can actually made NICE handmade items and sell them, if only for a tiny profit. You're not going to get rich at this by any means, but I've learned over the past couple months, that doing what you actually love to do shows in your work, and people see that, and well buy it. So, I'm going to keep trudging on and OH...I got my first special request! A lovely lady has asked me to make 3 semi-identical toddler quilts for her triplet girls! So, I'm awaiting my fabric in the mail, and I'll keep you update on the status, but she should have them by next week!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment