Thursday, November 5, 2009

The tooth fairy comes early









Mornin! I feel like I've got so much accomplished in so little time over the past few days. Aside from sewing, I had to take my kids to the dentist for cleanings, and discovered that my oldest daughter has a broken tooth. Broken. Sheared in half. It's more amazing to know that she did it on her brother's head. So the dentist advised that it's going to have to come out. Now I already have a dentist fear/yuckiness/thing that I've had to get over, but now they want to take my baby, my first born and give her nitrous oxide and yank a tooth out of her head? OY. So, me being a paranoid fool, am getting a second opinion, and taking her to a dedicated pediatric dentistry practice. That was yesterday. On to quilt stuff. Susannah's Woof quilt is coming along nicely. I'm about done with half of the quilt top this morning, and will finish it up this weekend. Here is a preview:





Also, Jenelle's quilt squares are all cut up and staring at me ready to be sewn together. I LOVE this line. In fact, I love all of Riley Blake's fabrics. I just can't get enough of them.

I have also ordered some All Star fabric because I have decided to make the kids bean bag chairs for Christmas. The All Star line is perfect for my son, and my daughter will get one from the Park Slope line. I can't bring myself to cut this up for a quilt, so bean bag it is. From what I gather, they're pretty easy to make, so I can't wait to get started!



No comments:

Post a Comment