Friday, November 13, 2009

On the 8th Day







I have been lost in a world of quilts this week! I can't believe it's Friday and I haven't posted yet! So sorry! I do have a lot of updates today tho. I have finished Susanah's dog quilt top, and and 50% done with Jen's Bloom & Grow quilt. Yippee! I will start quilting on both of these beauties next week. I have to go get the batting cut this weekend, and then they will start to look like real quilts! ALSO a long overdue quilt...Suzi's New Beginnings quilt is One strip away from being a finished top, after so many months! On another note this week, my birthday came and went without a lot of fanfare, which I appreciate, as I turned 30. Finally an adult. The kids suffered through about 16 hours of a minor cold, and we're off and running. This weekend we will decorate for Christmas, cause I'm getting too big to do it at any other point, and the Braxton-Hicks, well they weren't this bad with the first two! 8 more weeks and we still don't have a name either, but the diaper shower is next week, so maybe I'll get some help there. Another note..2 weeks until Turkey Day!!! Are you ready? I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment