Monday, August 17, 2009

Decisions, decisions


I received my 40 disappearing 9 Patch blocks last Wednesday, and was so excited to get to work. This swap started so long ago, and finally will end when I get this quilt put together. So I didn't really have a plan going into this as to what I was going to do, but this is how it came out. Now I haven't put the white sides on yet, but I needed a break. Then, I got this crazy idea to put 2" squares around the outside...cause I don't have enough projects going on right now. But the problem now is that I can't picture this quilt without the frame of smaller random squares. Looks like I'll be cutting for the rest of the day, maybe week. But I'll post my progress as it all comes together. Nice to have something all come together for once tho. It's been a while.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment