Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New / Old Project



New / Old Project
Originally uploaded by nikandn8

So, I'll tell ya why I haven't written in so long. Along with preparing for a garage sale, I've been a quilting fool, and have had yet another project put on my plate. The more, the merrier! This quilt top came from my husband's great-grandmother, who is no longer with us, and is made up of clothes from his grandmother's childhood. So, my mother-in-law has asked me to put it together and quilt it, and I thought it'd be god practive since I finally got a big girl quilter's foot for my machine. It's turing out WAY better than I had hoped, although I can't get rid of the puckers from the original quilt top, I'm told it adds character anyway, so...what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment