So, I've been sitting on this fabric for a while now, knowing exactly what I wanted to make with it, but I didn't have the courage to actually try it. I'm a half apron kind of girl, and the only apron I have is a full one, all stiff and starchy, and no amount of washing will change that. So, I got this fabric with the intentions of making myself a half apron. I've looked at all sorts of patterns, but in the end, I just dove in and took a shot. I'm kind of glad that I did actually. Here is the result:
I was able to customize the pocket so that one side would hold only a spoon, and the other side, my phone. I love it. I've already gotten it dirty, as you can tell by the pictures, making a chicken alfredo pizza last night. Today will be a day of new beginnings. I'm not sure what's in store for the next quilt, but hopefully it comes out pretty easy!