Wednesday, March 11, 2009

No pictures, just words

Getting the Watson/Texas quilt underway today was my goal, and the first two rows are sewn & pressed! I will update with pictures tomorrow. I'm already searching the Etsy archives for binding and backing fabric, and have found quite a few possibilties. Also, I'm going to start cutting fabric for Jacob's camping quilt. We are a camping family. Not like the stay in a campground type, but the middle of the woods, pee with the bears type. I purchased this fabric and just cannot bear to part with it, so I thought I'd make the kids each a camping quilt, only to be used on camping trips....if it turns out good enough, I won't let it out into the woods with all that black dirt, so we'll see how that goes. Pictures tomorrow, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment