Friday, February 20, 2009

New Project




Yeah, I know, Take a week off of blogging, and you miss it so much that you post 3 times in one day? Silly lady...




Since my oldest is off soaking up some Grandma time, and my youngest is enjoying his first 2 hour long nap all week, I decided to lay down and take a nap....
Yeah right! I laid there for maybe 5 minutes before I was up and sewing. I've discovered a new patch called the "Disappearing 9 patch" (I found it here) that I am in LOVE with. It's just so clever. So instead of using scrappies, I busted into my new Half Yards that I bought from fabricsupplies on Etsy and I'm so happy with how it's turning out! Don't be surprised if it's in the shop by Monday.



Oh yeah I was going to do some Spring Cleaning. I got pictures taken to list, but only got around to listing 3 things before the sewing bug bit. Off to sew more!

No comments:

Post a Comment