Monday, January 12, 2009

Love is in the Air

I am not new to the world of blogging, but I am starting fresh with the new year. I have taken on the task of finally selling my quilts on Etsy, a lovely site that features handmade products from people just like me! The beauty of this site is that everything on it is simply handmade by the person selling it. So, not only do more people get too see my quilts, but they are more appreciated there, than say eBay becuse the people know how much time, effort & love go into handmade products. Hopefully this will survive the bruised economy, as jobs are scarce, but luckily we are still afloat and alive! So here it goes. I am sending my love out into the world in the form of quilts, and hope that it will be well received. In the meantime, please check out some of the other blogs I read. Thanks for stopping by!
Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment